DPAR Recruitment 2016 – 30 Drivers (LMV) Grade-111 Posts: Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Drivers (LMV) Grade-111 Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 27.01.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
DPAR Recruitment 2016 – 30 Drivers (LMV) Grade-111 Posts Details
Total number of post: 30
Name of the post: Drivers (LMV) Grade-111
* 10th pass.
* Valid LMV Driving Licence.
* 03 years Experience of driving motor car.
* Should pass Driving test, Traffic Regulation.
Job location: Pudcherry
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 30 years.
* MBC, OBC, BCM: 03 years.
* SC: 05 years.
* EXS: 03 years.
* Meritorious Sports Person: 05 years.
* In Service Officials: 40 to 45 years.
Pay scale: Please read the notification carefully.
* UR: 15
* SC: 05
* MBC: 04
* BCM: 01
* OBC: 03
* EBC: 01
* BT: 01
* XSM: 03
* MSP: 02
* Written test.
* Competency test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.dpar.puducherry.gov.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Self attested copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Self addressed envelope.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of Written test.
* Post the application form:-
The Under Secretary to Govt. (Personnel),
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (PW)
Pudcherry – 605001.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Valid Driving Licence.
* Nativity certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 27.01.2017 at 5:45 pm.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR) recruitment.