Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 112 Stenographer Grade – 11, 111 Posts: The Gauhati High Court has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Stenographer Grade – 11, 111 Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 17.01.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 – 112 Stenographer Grade – 11, 111 Posts Details
Total number of post: 112
Name of the post: Stenographer Grade – 11, 111
* 10th, 12th pass.
* Diploma in Stenography.
* Certificates Shorthand, ITI, Polytechnic.
* Must have knowledge of the official language of Assam.
Job location: Assam
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 43 years./
* OBC: 46 years.
* SC: 48 years.
* ST: 48 years.
* PWD: 53 years.
* Stenographer Grade – 11: Rs. 8000/- 35000/- + GP Rs. 4500/-
* Stenographer Grade – 111: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- + GP Rs. 2900/-
* GEN: Rs. 340/-
* SC, ST: Rs. 170/-
* Stenographer Grade – 11: 39
* Stenographer Grade – 111: 73
* Written Examination.
* Skill test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.ghconline.gov.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* The mode of Payment is cash only.
* The payment can be made at any branch of SBI.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of Interview.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Start date of submission Online application: 02.01.2017 at 10.00 AM.
* Last date for submission of online application: 17.01.2017 at 5.00 PM.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for The Gauhati High Court recruitment.