High Court Bombay Recruitment 2016 – 135 Personal Assistant Posts: High Court of Bombay has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Personal Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 06.01.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
High Court Bombay Recruitment 2016 – 135 Personal Assistant Posts Details
Total number of post: 135
* Bombay: 73
* Nagpur: 29
* Aurangabad: 33
Name of the post: Personal Assistant
* Graduation in Law.
* 10 years experience as lower Grade Stenographer, Service as Lower Grade.
* 08 years experience as Higher Grade Stenographer.
* Typing speed of 120 wpm.English.
* Diploma in Computer knowledge of Ms Office, M.S. word.
Job location: M.P.
Age limit: Candidates should age between 21 to 38 years.
* Govt.Employees: 05 years
Pay scale for the High Court Bombay Recruitment: Rs. 15600/- 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
* Typing test.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.bhs.mahaonline.gov.in.
* Fill the application form online.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Candidates can submit application fee through any branch of SBI.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of interview.
* Submit the application form online.
* Birth certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Character certificate.
* NOC certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Domicile certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 06.01.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for High Court of Bombay recruitment.