Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 105 Apprentice Posts: Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar has announced a notification for the recruitment of 105 Apprentice Training vacancies in various trades. All eligible Indian Citizens (ITI qualified) may apply online within 30 days from the date of publication of this Advt. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…..
Naval Ship Repair Yard Post Details
Total No.of Posts: 105
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Training
1. Machinist: 04 Posts
2. Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts
3. Mechnic Diesel: 15 Posts
4. Fitter: 12 Posts
5. Mechanic Ref and AC: 05 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic: 20 Posts
7. Electrician: 06 Posts
8. Welder (Gas & Electric): 05 Posts
9. Painter (General): 04 Posts
10. Carpenter: 05 Posts
11. Tailor: 02 Posts
12. Sheet Metal Worker: 08 Posts
13. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 02 Posts
14. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
15. Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
16. Computer Operator & Programme Asst (COPA): 02 Posts
17. Building Maintenance Technician: 02 Posts
** Applicants age should be between 14-21 years as on the 01-04-2018.
** Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ PWDs/ Ex – Serviceman as per Govt rules.
** Applicants should have above 50% marks in SSLC/ Matriculation/ Xth class or equivalent and above 65% marks in the ITI (SCVT or NCVT).
** Applicants will be selected based on written test, interview.
How to Apply:
** All eligible applicants can apply online through the website “www.apprenticeship.gov.in” & send their applications on plain paper furnishing details of name, apprentice registration number, gender, trade applied for, Date of Birth, reservation category, marks obtained in SSLC/ Matriculation & ITI, Aadhar, Contact number, email – id & signature of candidate along with two copies of apprentice registration form & 3 coloured passport size photographs addressed to the officer – in – charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NRSY, naval base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308 with in 30 days from the date of publication of this Advt.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Read the notification carefully.
3. Go to Apprentices —> Apprentices Registration
4. Fill all the details & submit Application
5. Click on Apprentice Activation —> Activate
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
-Date of Advertisement: 07-10-2017 to 13-10-2017.
-Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from date of advt.
For more details like stipend, duration, physical standards & other information click on the link given below…
Disclaimer: Applicants should read official notification carefully for the detailed information regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Posts: Naval Dockyard Mumbai has introduced a notification for the recruitment of 111 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs. Candidates are requested to read notification carefully like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are as given below…
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 111 Apprentice Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 111
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Apprentice Training Trade:
1. Electronic Fitter: 49 Posts
2. GT Fitter: 25 Posts
3. Computer Fitter: 10 Posts
4. Boiler Maker: 12 Posts
5. Weapon Fitter: 15 Posts
** Applicants age should be between 14-21 years as on closing date of online application.
** Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
** Applicants should have Eighth class pass from a recognized school, passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment/ Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961.
** Selection will be based on written test/ medical/ interview.
How to Apply:
** All eligible applicants can apply online log on through the website www.bhartiseva.com from 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online Candidates have valid Email id & Mobile No.
2. Online Applicants should log on to the website “www.bhartiseva.com”.
3. Go to Click here for ” ApprenticeShip Training”.
3. Read the Notification & Click on “Click here for online Registration”.
4. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
5. Enter Login ID & Password if candidate have already registered.
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
-Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs
-Last Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2017 upto 23:50 hrs
For more details like stipend, reservation and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification carefully for the detailed information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment.