NIMHNS Recruitment 2017 – 08 SPC,Project, Lab Coordinator & Other Posts: National Institute Of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHNS) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of SPC,Project, Lab Coordinator & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 05.01.2017 to 07.01.2017. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
NIMHNS Recruitment 2017 – 08 SPC,Project, Lab Coordinator & Other Posts Details
Total number of post: 08
Name of the post:
* Senior Project coordinator
* Project Co-ordination
* Senior Research Fellow
* Data Manager
* Laboratory Co-ordinator
* Senior Project Co-ordinator: MD in Microbiology, Masters in Health with 04 years experience. Experience in analyzing large data sets.
* Project Co-ordinator: M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology, Virology, Life Sciences, or MD in Microbiology, Community. Experience in Co-ordinator of Research Public Health Project.
* Senior Research Fellow.
* Data Manager: B.Sc with 02 years. Experience in data entry and database management for any infection disease public health programmer.
* MTP: 8th pass. 02 years working experience in a Diagnostic, Lab with experience in Laboratory.
* Laboratory Co-ordinator: M.sc, in Microbiology, B.sc MLT with 02 years. experience in Laboratory.
Job location: Karnataka
Age limit: Candidates should age limit between 35 to 40 years.
* Senior Project Co-ordinator, SRF: Rs. 75,000/- + HRA per month.
* Project Co-ordinator: Rs. 40,000/-
* Data Manager: Rs. 33,000/-
* MTP: Rs. 18,000/-
* Laboratory Co-ordinator: Rs. 30,000/-
* Based on Interview.
How to apply:
* Application on plain paper.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Any other information then go to e-mail email@example.com.
* Self addressed envelope.
* Post the application form:-
The Director, NIMHNS, P.B. No. 2900,
D.R. Collage loge Post,
Hors Road. Bangalore – 560029.
* Birth certificates.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 05.01.2017 to 07.01.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for National Institute Of Mental Health & Neuro Science (NIMHNS) recruitment.