OMCL Recruitment 2017 – 48 Jr Pharmacist, Nurse & Other Posts: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Jr Pharmacist, Nurse & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 31.01.2017. Candidates can submit their forms online website www.omcltd.in. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
OMCL Recruitment 2017 – 48 Jr Pharmacist, Nurse & Other Posts Details
Total number of post: 48
Name of the post:
* Jr. Pharmacist
* Jr. Nurse
* Asst. Teacher
* MCT Teacher
* Jr. Pharmacist: 12th pass, Diploma in Pharmacy Phd in Pharmacology, Chemistry. experience in relevant field.
* Jr. Nurse: 12th in Science with Diploma in Nursing. B.Sc, M.Sc, Phd in Nursing.
* Asst. Teacher: Degree in Science with PCM subject & mathematics as teaching in B.Ed, MA in History, English experience in teaching.
* MCT Teacher: 12th pass, BA, B.Sc, MA, B.Ed, M.Ed.
* Electrician: 12th pass, Diploma in ITI in Electrician, linemen, wire-man.
Job location: Odisha
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 30 years.
* Jr. Pharmacist, Nurse, Asst. Teacher: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- GP Rs. 2800/-
* MCT Teacher,Electrician: Rs. 5200/- 20200/- GP Rs.2000/-
* Screening test.
* Merit based.
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.omcltd.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Downloaded the call letter.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day on test.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Character certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 31.01.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMCL) recruitment.