SSB Recruitment 2017 – 355 Constable Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi has introduced a notification for the recruitment of 355 Constable (General Duty) vacancies under Sports Quota for disciplines of Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross- Country, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight- lifting, Gymnastics, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepaktakraw, Shooting (Sports), Equestrian and Cycling. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 30 days from date of advt & 45 days for remote areas. For further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Mode of Selection , Exam Pattern, Syllabus is mentioned below,in this post or on the notification that available on the official website as the link given below…
SSB Recruitment 2017 – 355 Constable Posts Details
Total No of Posts: 355
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota
Name of the Discipline:
– Cross- Country
– Water Sports
– Weight- lifting
– Shooting (Sports)
– Equestrian and Cycling.
– 18 to 23 years.
– Age relaxation is 5 years for UR, 10 years for SC/ ST, 08 years for OBC candidates & others admissible as per Govt. Rules.
– Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Bio-Metric Exam, Physical Standard Test (PST), documentation& medical examination.
– Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable) in the form of IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque i.e. IPO should be prepared in favour of in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi & Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076). SC/ ST & Female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply:
Send application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- affixed in & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Constable (GD) Under Sports Quota – 2016-17 & 2017-18″ to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr., Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi -110066 within 30 days from date of advt & 45 days for remote areas.
– Date of Advt: 06-05-2017 to 12-05-2017.
– Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 30 days from date of advt
– Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 45 days from date of advt.
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, salary & other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of offical notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for 355 Constable Posts Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delh