DHFWS Recruitment 2016 – 53 BCM, MTS & Other posts: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of BCM, MTS & Other posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 12.01.2017. other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
DHFWS Recruitment 2016 – 53 BCM, MTS & Other posts Details
Total number of post: 53
Name of the post:
* Block Accounts Manager
* Technical Assistant (Social worker, Nutritionist)
* Lab Technician
Please read the notification carefully
* Block Accounts Manager: Bachelors degree of commerce. one year diploma, certificate course in Computer Application. knowledge of MS Office, MS Power point.
* Technical Assistant (Social worker, Nutritionist): Graduate degree in any university, one year diploma in computer science. six month experience in relevant fields.
* Lab Technician: 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological science. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology. experience in relevant fields.
Job location: West Bangal
Age limit: Candidates should age between 40 years.
Age Relaxation: as per Govt. rules.
* Block Accounts Manager: 16,860/- per month
* Technical Assistant (Social worker, Nutritionist): Rs. 13,000/- to 20,000/-
* Lab Technician: Rs. 17,220/- per month.
* GEN: Rs. 100/-
* SC, ST, BC, OBC, EXS: Rs. 50/-
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.bankura.gov.in.
* Downloaded the application form.
* Copies of certificate.
* Passport size photographs.
* Application fee deposit in favor of DHFWS UBI, Bankura Branch.
* Self addressed envelope.
* Post the application form:-
The Member Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Office of the CMOH,
Po + Dist. Bankura, Pin – 722101.
* Birth certificate.
* Mark shets.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Last date to submit application form: 12.01.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) recruitment.