JK Police Recruitment 2017 – 698 Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed & Telecommunication) Posts: Jammu & Kashmir Police has introduced a notification regarding recruitment of Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format as on the link given below on or before 30 days. Other details like age limit, education qualification, post last date and other details are given below…
JK Police Recruitment 2017 – 698 Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed & Telecommunication) Posts Details
Total number of post: 698
Name of the post: Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed & Telecommunication)
* Jr. Dietitian
* Rice Cleaners Female
* 10th, 12th pass.
* Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University.
* B.Sc in Home Science.
* M.Sc Dietitian.
* Working experience in Rice Cleaners.
* Height Male: 5′-6″
* Chest: 32″
* Height Female: 5′-2:”
Job location: Jammu & Kashmir
Age limit: Candidates should age between 18 to 28 years.
* Govt. Service: 40 years.
* Physically handicapped: Rs. 42 years.
* SC, ST: 43 years.
* EXS: 48 years
* Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4240/-
* Jr. Dietitian: Rs. 9300/- 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
* Masalchi, Rice Cleaners: Rs. 4440/- 7440/- + GP Rs. 1300/-
* Written test.
* Physical Endurance Test.
* Viva-Voce personality
How to apply:
* Go to the website www.jkpolice.gov.in.
* Fill the application form.
* Copies of certificates.
* Passport size photographs.
* Candidates should bring original documents at the day of Written test.
* Submit the application form.
* Birth certificate.
* Caste certificate.
* Experience certificate.
* Mark sheets.
* NOC certificate.
* Character certificate.
* Admit card.
* Last date to submit application form: 31.01.2017.
For more details and other information click on the link given below…
A Disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read of officially notification for detail information, regarding, age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Police recruitment.